[Shop-talk] OBD/can/whatever scan issue.

Steve Dillen shop at dillen.ca
Wed Mar 26 23:41:22 MDT 2014

I second the cheap (amazon for me) Bluetooth plugs and torque. I run it on my tablet for realtime analysis as well as code deciphering on my BMWs and on my Disco 2.  I tossed my old reader.  It was the kind that had a RS232-usb adapter to work with my laptop.  Times have moved on from those days.  I don't think you can go wrong with ~$20 for the reader and ~$10 for torque pro.

Steve Dillen