[Shop-talk] Gasoline-resistant rubber cement?

Ian McFetridge shop-talk2 at mcfetridge.org
Sun Mar 23 19:49:01 MDT 2014

I'd guess the bulb is nitrile rubber since most other rubbers deteriorate
quick in gas.  You could try this nitrile sealant, sorry, I have no
personal experience with it, but it is what I would try.

http://www.amazon.com/W-J-Ruscoe-Permanent-Sealer/dp/B00176PVG4/ref=pd_sim_sbs_indust_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=187537DBY5QYVH40AJMJ

- Ian