[Shop-talk] Pneumatic Brake Fluid Bleeder (Harbor Freight) review!

Arvid Jedlicka arvidj at visi.com
Sun Mar 2 06:25:17 MST 2014

Randall,

I am not sure what "the leak" was in Dave's scenario but in my case they
leaked around the threads and eventually the check valves went bad.

I attribute the check valves going bad to being installed on a vehicle that
was used on Minnesotas salt encrusted roads in the winter and not on a
design or quality flaw. Eventually I replaced them with regular ones.

Arvid