[Shop-talk] Pneumatic Brake Fluid Bleeder (Harbor Freight) review!

Dave Cavanaugh cavanadd at frontier.com
Sat Mar 1 11:05:26 MST 2014

Back when I used to hang out on motorcycle forums (mostly BMW with ATE
calipers) Speed Bleeders were a big deal for a while, then a lot of
complaints started turning up about leaks, and I believe a lot of people
bagged them.  I know I did;  maybe they've improved since then.  I've
also bagged BMWs, got an ST1300 and never looked back.