[Shop-talk] Alternative kitchen countertops?

Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA gsteve at hammatt.com
Thu Jan 31 10:09:46 MST 2013

We're just about to make the same decision
(Granite Transformations).  Personally, from an
engineerbs perspective, Ibd prefer the removal and
replacement approach but my wife is enthralled
with the b1-day aspectb of the change plus webre
going to be selling the house soon and I wonbt be
living with the bcover-upb.

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA