[Shop-talk] Making a trap door safe??? photo's ???

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Fri Jan 18 09:47:12 MST 2013

Post it somewhere else.  I like flickr.com

flickr is free for light users.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier at comcast.net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier