[Shop-talk] shop business software

Michael Porter mdporter at dfn.com
Thu Jan 3 21:01:50 MST 2013

On 1/3/2013 8:47 PM, scott.hall.personal at gmail.com wrote:
> Man, Steve, I hate, hate, HATE QuickBooks, but it might be the best bet in your instance.
>

> Itbs not free or even particularly cheap though.

Another possibility might be to just go to sourceforge.net and put
"business" into the search bar and see what pops up.  Can't cost
anything but the time to download and test.  All open source.  As is
Open Office, if one doesn't have Access or M$ Office Suite.

Cheers.

--

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....