[Shop-talk] Off-topic-post alert. Anyone know of a good credit check database for landlords?

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Fri Feb 22 16:16:45 MST 2013

Hello all,

Since it's cold out and traffic here is real low, I'd thought I'd bother
the list with a non-shop related question...

It's been years since I had to replace a tenant, so I don't know which
credit background check databases are good for landlords doing checks.

I have name, DOB, and SSN.

Free is great, but I don't mind paying a modest fee.

Thanks in advance.

Eric P
Waldo Emerson