[Shop-talk] Nuts and Bolts

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Aug 20 15:58:28 MDT 2013

> Those of you that are "recycling", what are you doing before you file them
> away ...

Basically nothing, except maybe a spritz of preservative oil if I think it's called for (removed wet or showing signs of rust).  Then I'll clean as much as necessary when it comes out for use, which usually isn't much (for me).  Most of the stuff I save doesn't get used for "cosmetic" purposes.  (I'm one of those guys with the engine compartment done in rattle-can black instead of the "correct" body color.)

Randall