[Shop-talk] Tire Pressure gauges

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Tue Aug 13 07:25:36 MDT 2013

OK, here is my most 'anal' post to date...

I've been trying to figure out how to get an *ACCURATE* tire pressure
gauge.  But I have no idea how to check or calibrate them.

Here is the story, I have to work on tanks that need to be within about a
PSI or two (range is from about 15PSI to about 50PSI).  Many gauges give
different readings.

So, without spending a fortune (but I am willing to spend a fair amount),
where can I get a good one?  One attached to an air fill nozzle would be
ideal.

Thanks.

Eric P
Waldo Emerson