[Shop-talk] Transferring trailers across states.

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Mon Apr 29 20:37:56 MDT 2013

I would say he should go to this site:

http://www.ncdot.gov/dmv/vehicle/title/vehicles/

and scroll down to the "trailers" section, where it says:

"Trailers are registered the same way as a car.  Visit the Titles
Section for the steps involved in registering a vehicle.  Individuals
coming from a state that does not title and register trailers would
need to contact us."

They have a link, phone number and email info there.  I don't think
this is a situation they haven't dealt with before.

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net