[Shop-talk] Did I kill my mower?

Dave C cavanadd at frontier.com
Mon Apr 22 21:03:42 MDT 2013

Looks like I'm ok for the time being.  I left it on the charger for a
bit and it started up and after running for a minute it ran fine. I
finished the grass and it worked just like it always did, no smoke.
This weekend I'll change the oil again with Delo 400  and put a new
filter on it.  Those mowers are pretty tough.