[Shop-talk] Specialty bolts

Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA gsteve at hammatt.com
Mon Apr 15 15:40:07 MDT 2013

Grin!
My wife and I stopped by last Saturday for
a short visit with Jay and a chance for my wife
to see the collection.  Ibm working on making
hangers for plates to go along with my plates.
www.leatherplates.com
Thanks!
BTW, with everyonebs help I determined that
what I need is a small version of a #4 domed
head Plow Bolt.  Now, just to find the right size
and source.

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA