[Shop-talk] virus scanners

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Thu Oct 18 10:18:54 MDT 2012

  WOW nice and complete host file.  The only issue I see with it is that
the spammer's are constantly changing the domains and this host file
will be out of date soon, then I will have to hassle you for a new one :)

  Although most ad sites that you get hit by from yahoo or major web
sites wont change much.

     mike