[Shop-talk] quincy compressor expert

john niolon jniolon at att.net
Tue Oct 9 09:19:04 MDT 2012

some time ago  maybe a year, maybe five I posed a question on a quincy 310
compressor and found a member with a wealth of information... saved the
conversations but alas a crash or two has taken them to heaven...  \

I need some help with a 310 with unloader problems...  any body ???

thanks
John

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a
wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act
alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer,
cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for
insects!...Lazarus Long