[Shop-talk] any tree experts out there?

Tim tputland at charter.net
Wed Oct 3 18:05:43 MDT 2012

Actually, I've had several answers that have come off list. Not sure
what is up with the troll comment though.....

Honey Locust trees are "desirable" here because the leaves are small and
biodegrade quickly and thus lessen the impact on our newly restored lake
here in Belleville (storm water drains into the lake). It is also a tree
bought by and given to me by the boss.

My main concern is how to handle a deciduous tree over winter in the
house. I was not sure if it would go dormant in the house and then come
back in the spring. This time last year I tried to bring in a couple of
the bosses 24" planters that had huge begonias in them. I barely had 50%
success and I was not happy with that.

Still not sure what is up the troll comment b&b&b&

tim