[Shop-talk] computer virus question

Neil Sherry neiljsherry at talktalk.net
Fri Mar 9 01:39:46 MST 2012

A place I worked in the late 90's was gradually rolling out computers -
at the time few people actually had a PC, let alone a laptop - and even
email was rolled out to just the senior people. One sales manager was
issued with a laptop & email account, but insisted on his secretary
(remember them?) printing out & presenting his emails to him each
morning. There were rumours he just used the laptop to keep his
mid-morning bacon sandwich warm...

Neil