[Shop-talk] computer virus question

Scott scott.hall.personal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:51:18 MST 2012

On 3/8/2012 6:25 PM, Mark wrote:
> Just take your Valium Scott, it will be ok  :)

You kid, but the reason I quit that job is because some of the other
shit that went on there had me questioning my sanity.  It was--and I'm
not exaggerating--like working in "The Office". I was there, and I still
don't believe it.

> My old boss _demanded_ a Macbook. (OMG WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO ?)

He had three other computers and wouldn't know the difference. We should
have stuck an Apple sticker on a Dell.

> It was truly one of the most frustrating aspects of employment. (SPEND A DAY
> IN MY SHOES!)

Are you IT?

> Sent from my iPad   (JUST KIDDING)

Heh.