[Shop-talk] Sawzall blades

nick brearley nick at landform.co.uk
Tue Aug 21 02:03:09 MDT 2012

Brian Kemp wrote:
> Nick,
>
> I have on old pruning saw that is set aside for roots, which may be an
> affordable option if you just have a little cutting and don't have the
> Sawzall type saw already.
>
> As another option, I used my rotary hammer in hammer mode with a
> chisel blade.

Thank you Brian. You've just given me an excuse to buy another tool...
Seriously though that's a good suggestion. I do have an SDS drill
smaller than the one in your link but it does have stopmotion. I'll give
it a try to see how it goes.

Given a sharp chisel it should be good since it can be focussed as you
describe.

Nick