[Shop-talk] wiring question

ejrussell at mebtel.net ejrussell at mebtel.net
Sun Aug 19 14:30:23 MDT 2012

Clarify: I saw 'fuse link' and thought a length of wire with an in-line
fuse holder (replaceble fuse). A 'fusible link' is a length of wire
that is meant to melt & break the connection in the event of an
overload.

What you want (I assume) is an in-line fuse, not a fusible link.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC