[Shop-talk] Trailer Deck Replacement

Wayne wmc_st at xxiii.com
Mon Aug 13 13:32:43 MDT 2012

Interesting. Have a friend with similar trailer he uses to haul a small
Kubota tractor on, suffering deck rot. Had not thought to use the
composite stuff. First guess is, it's not quite as strong, but I could
be way off. And there are many brands and formulations of composite.
Curious to hear if anyone has solid info.
   -Wayne