[Shop-talk] Running power to the shop

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 12:58:59 MDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 2:05 PM, Ian McFetridge
<shop-talk2 at mcfetridge.org> wrote:
> I have to plead my case to the inspector when he comes
> back, showing him the test date and the OSHA statement.  If that fails,
> I'll have to use a different interlock.  BUYER BEWARE, interlock's website
> says nothing about the loss of UL certification.

Looking at the interlock on http://www.interlockkit.com/ , I can't see
any reason to not accept it.  It's purely mechanical, doesn't look as
if it could wear out, and absent any bending of the metal, there's no
apparent way it couldn't do what it claims to do.