[Shop-talk] H.F. tool cabinet

David C. cavanadd at frontier.com
Sun Sep 19 13:30:29 MDT 2010

OK, I'll admit I haven't been paying attention.  I know we talked about
Harbor Freight tool cabinets a couple of months ago but I was in the
middle of an ISP change and starting the new school year and I wasn't
paying enough attention.  Anyway, today's papers are full of ads for the
11 drawer roller cabinet for $139, which seems like a pretty good deal
considering the list price (does ANYONE pay list price for anything from
H.F.?) is $299 and the web price is $219.
> http://www.harborfreight.com/11-drawer-roller-cabinet-67421.html

Too bad I can't combine a 20% off coupon with it, too....

Anyway, what do you think?

Thanks again for all the heat pump night setback answers.  Later this
year we can talk about solar panels.