[Shop-talk] removing broken PVC threads

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Sat Sep 4 13:23:38 MDT 2010

How about heating up the oversized screwdriver so that it melts the
plastic a bit when it is inserted.  That should grab the broken piece
pretty well.  Keep in mind that everything is plastic here, so if a
lot of force is required, you're probably going to just snap
something somewhere else.

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net