[Shop-talk] [Bulk] pc to hdtv hookup (in the shop)

Jack Brooks jibjib at att.net
Wed Nov 17 21:46:17 MST 2010

John,

You can get a 3.5mm stereo jack to RCA Jack from Monoprice too.  This will
plug into your laptop headphone output and into your stereo receiver.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10218&cs_id=102
1804&p_id=666&seq=1&format=2

It's $0.61.  It helps to order a few items at once.  You can pick up a
similar cable or an adapter at any computer store for a few dollars.

Jack