[Shop-talk] pc to hdtv hookup (in the shop)

john niolon jniolon at bham.rr.com
Tue Nov 16 12:21:27 MST 2010

need some expertise... laptop to HDTV hook up thru a home theatre system...
get the picture fine by using the remote monitor cable straight to the tv...
but no sound... tried a submini audio cable from the pc headphone jack to the
jack on the theater and the TV  no sound....

what do I need to do to hear my pc audio thru my tv and/or home theater
system...

I'm such a retard !

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary
act. George Orwell