[Shop-talk] Organizing garage/shop

Jorge Garcia fortee9er at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 15:13:00 MDT 2010

I've been thinking of how best to organize my garage/shop and thought you guys probably had lots of experince in this area. I have a 3 car garage 33x23 and I will soon have have 3 cars in it. There is a raised area on one side and the back that is @ 3 ft wide. In this raised area I have my compressor, tool boxes, storage cabinets and lots of other junk. I have been thinking of having carts dedicated to a/c work, detailing/car wash, electrical...etc. Another idea is to use peg board to hold some of the gardening tools (not too much), towing straps, come-alongs, and other large hand tools that won't fit into the tool chests.
What do you guys think let me know how you've organized your shop/garage.
Thanks
Jorge