[Shop-talk] Downsizing tools and maximizing garage space

Mike Rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Thu Feb 4 21:44:25 MST 2010

 Weird, weird way of thinking...its obvious to me that you are not
thinking correctly, if you have too many tools and not enough space, you
just need to build a bigger garage  to house the second toy.

  Its easy, just take out the back wall of the 20x20 and build a 20x22
on the back where the wall was so now you have a 20x42 :)

    mike (who might have done that instead of getting rid of tools)