[Shop-talk] Micrometers

Karl Vacek kvacek at ameritech.net
Thu Oct 29 15:38:33 MST 2009

A printed circuit sounds great - guess I'll look at them soon.

The fine rack on dial calipers seems to attract all sorts of stuff and with
teeth that fine most anything semi-hard has a good chance of jamming the
rack and hurting a tooth.  Not that I've ever done that.  Thankfully it was
only a Mitutoyo and not my Starrett...

Karl