[Shop-talk] Fw: Compressors?

Art Halfnights halfnights at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 9 22:24:53 MDT 2009

Subject: Compressors?

Howdy Group   one thing I missed when I bought mine.  You usually can adjust
the pressure switch so that it will come on more often, the need of higher
pressue for glass beading or sand blasting.  What I missed was that the
manufacturer took the unloader pressure from the pressure switch, therefore
not adjustable and I have'nt been able to figure out how to pumb it any other
way.  Therefore I have to wait for the tank to loose most of its high pressure
before the compressor will come on.  NOT NICE.  Regards  Art Halfnights  Maple
Ridge B.C Canada