[Shop-talk] air compressor question

Doug Braun doug at dougbraun.com
Fri Oct 9 17:51:16 MDT 2009

BTW, I was at Hershey yesterday, and the TP Tools tent had a lot of business.  Myself, I bought some new nozzles and a box of glass beads.

Originally I had beads from them, but the last batch I bought was from Tractor Supply, and they seemed a lot finer and less uniform ("dustier"),
and they got used up more quickly than the TP Tools beads.

Doug