[Shop-talk] Cell-phone coverage in USA and Canada for charity tour?

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Fri May 22 09:44:17 MDT 2009

This is a bit OT for shop-talk, but I can't think of a better group of folks to give input on this subject.  Please respond directly to standardtriumph at btinternet.com

(BTW, I have Sprint and my wife has a T-Moble and we will be keeping to the western USA on this trip.)

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L   1979 Caterham 7
1993 Suburban  1994 Miata C-package  2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
http://www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums   http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier