[Shop-talk] Dewalt 18 V Batteries

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Mon Jun 29 17:23:45 MDT 2009

OK, I know someone here on this list has this answer.

I have a ton of dewalt 18v tools.  I have no desire to "upgrade" to
lit-ion.

I have a bunch of batteries that are dead and will not charge.

I'm looking for a place that will either sell me the battery cells so I
can replace them myself, or a place that I can send my batteries to and
get refurbished ones.

As for the trick of buying more dewalt tools to get more batteries, I've
been doing that and I have just about one of everything now (and a few
duplicates.)

Thanks for the help!

Moose
Everything I know about knots, I learned from Alexander the Great.