[Shop-talk] RotoZip router / saws

Charlie Schlismann racegt6 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 17:46:36 MST 2009

 Wayne <wmc_st at xxiii.com> wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>
> Does anyone have a RotoZip saw, or have you used one?  Are
> they worth having?  What have you found that they work well
> for?
>
> I need to cut some drywall, and heard them suggested
>
>   -Thanks, Wayne

Wayne,

Lot's more muscle than a Dremel IMHO.  I have a right angle attachment as well, very useful.  Bought mine from CPO Bosch http://www.cpotools.com/ (factory reconditioned or some such) at a decent saving.  Think they're having some sales now.

A good tool for some tasks and quality has been great for me.

Good luck,
Charlie