[Shop-talk] Dimmable CFLs at Home Depot

Doug Braun doug at dougbraun.com
Tue Feb 24 14:31:26 MST 2009

My lights have the "HO" type bulbs, which are almost 100 watts each, and have a special recessed 2-pin connector on each end.  I think the ballasts for those are less common (and more expensive).  The next time I go to Lowe's or HD, I'll look around.

Thanks to whoever started this thread!  I've learned a lot about fluorescent lamps the last day or so (when I should have been doing something else).

Doug