[Shop-talk] Stud finder work with metal siding?

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Sun Feb 22 07:28:24 MST 2009

Maybe mine is different, but doesn't your siding have screws going into
the studs from that side?  Can't you just use the existing screw lines to
identify where the studs are?

Moose
Everything I know about knots, I learned from Alexander the Great.

"Karl Vacek" <kvacek at ameritech.net>
Sent by: shop-talk-bounces at autox.team.net
02/22/2009 09:17
Please respond to
Karl Vacek <KVacek at Ameritech.net>

"cornerexit" <cornerexit at gmail.com>, "Shop-Talk List"
<shop-talk at autox.team.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [Shop-talk] Stud finder work with metal siding?

Or loosen and pull back an edge of the steel siding to look ??

Karl

You are subscribed as eric at megageek.com