[Shop-talk] water heaters and hot water loops?

Matt mbarre at juno.com
Mon Apr 6 15:11:48 MDT 2009

I agree -  I understand the concept, because I deal with it in my shop
bathroom that has a shower for the kids using the pool.  When you set the
water for the desired temp in the shower, using the hot water in the sink
draws yells from the showerer - but I can't follow exactly how he is
constructing a buffer to deal with heat production limitation.