[Shop-talk] Water pressure question

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Tue Feb 26 17:15:49 MST 2008

Ok, here is what seems to be the solution for my water woes...

I took apart the line that connected the pump to the switch (water
pressure pipe.)

guess what?  It was dry!

Damn.  It seems that over the years, some crud builds up in the orifice
from the pump.  Without the water, there is no pressure.

So I had to clean out the pump side.  Then I was able to reassemble (as I
was getting blasted with 50 degree water!)

Lets see if it's working.  I just coaxed my house keeper to take a shower!
 8>)

Moose

"We all know we're dying, And there's no sign of a parachute."
     Tori Amos