[Shop-talk] Eastwood vs Harbor Freight

Jack Brooks jibjib at att.net
Thu Oct 4 18:59:31 MDT 2007

No questions that it's a common practice.

I used to sell to the industrial side of the food industry and often the box
coming out of the plant was the only difference between the "kissy-sexy"
expensive brand and the store brand.  I signed many confidentiality
agreements to get into those plants too.  They really don't want you to
know.

Jack