[Shop-talk] harris welding torches and blue point jack?

Karl Vacek kvacek at ameritech.net
Fri Nov 30 19:41:17 MST 2007

That's why you usually buy the tank from the dealer in the first place - you
get a rusty old beater tank in the first place and never have any higher
expectations  ;-)

Did you actually buy NEW regular-sized tanks ?/  I'm not sure I've ever seen
really new tanks, except the little portable ones.  I thought they were made
by gnomes in the forest, and then beaten up and rusted on the way to the gas
supplier the first time !!

Karl