[Shop-talk] Off topic - Electric heating bed blanket

scott.hall at comcast.net scott.hall at comcast.net
Mon Jul 23 22:51:12 MDT 2007

my wife bought one this winter (how is she cold here?  I'm usually in shorts well past thanksgiving) from bed bath and beyond.  it doesn't get heating pad hot, but it can get warm, and certainly uncomfortably warm to lay under.  I don't think it could actually burn someone, but it's definitely hot enough to know it's on.  at high you'd need to be outside on a cold windy night to not be uncomfortable.

From: Steven Trovato <strovato at optonline.net>