[Oletrucks] Removal of cowl vent

GALE GORMAN gale_gorman at me.com
Tue Oct 13 12:50:47 MDT 2020

Smokey,

The removal of the cowl vent on my ’54 was pretty straight forward AFTER I fabricated a rotisserie for the cab. I haven’t worked on any of my projects for about 5 years due to several surgeries on my right foot. I thought I would heal quickly and that isn’t the case. My cowl vent is out and on a shelf. Two little bolts on each side and then two more of the same fasten the handle to the cowl. I’ll be 80 next month and I’ve been thinking about liquidating this mess.

Gale Gorman
Houston