[Oletrucks] question to keep the list alive

victrlopez victrlopez at aol.com
Mon Jan 14 19:15:47 MST 2019

I don't have a four speed tranny (3 speed here), but I need my speedometer calibrated.
I wonder whether the speedometer gear is the same for both 3s and 4s. Someone on the list must know the answer to this question.
I imagine a gear is more easily available for 3 speeds.
Good luck,
Victor

-------- Original message --------From: Kinderlehrer <kinderlehrer at comcast.net> Date: 1/14/19  12:26 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: oletrucks at autox.team.net Subject: [Oletrucks] question to keep the list alive
It’s been awhile, so here’s a problem I’ve had since I’ve owned the truck. I have a 235 connected to a 4 speed and I am missing the speedometer gear that goes in the transmission. Anyone have an extra they are willing to part with or know where I can get one? Speaking of transmissions, either my trans or throw out bearing has taken to making bad noises when the clutch is depressed, letting it out a bit will stop the noise. Anyone experience this and know which it is? Thanks,Bob