[Oletrucks] question to keep the list alive

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Mon Jan 14 12:26:53 MST 2019

It's been awhile, so here's a problem I've had since I've owned the truck. I
have a 235 connected to a 4 speed and I am missing the speedometer gear that
goes in the transmission. Anyone have an extra they are willing to part with
or know where I can get one?

Speaking of transmissions, either my trans or throw out bearing has taken to
making bad noises when the clutch is depressed, letting it out a bit will
stop the noise. Anyone experience this and know which it is?

Thanks,

Bob