[Oletrucks] Bed Strips

Ric McAnulty ric_mcanulty at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 2 19:42:50 MDT 2017

I'm currently building a custom flat bed for my '50 3100 5 window. I
picked up a bed from a 59 GMC 1 ton om the cheap ,
and have fabricated it to fit the 50.
Looking for bed strips, I found one of the vendors that sells un-punched
bed strips 77 inches long and bolts for a total of about $ 125.
Problem is they want $ 235 to ship them which seems outrageous.  I'm
still searching for a vendor that sells the bed strips un-punched.
I'm wondering if anyone has done something other than the standard bed
strips and would be wiling to share

Thanks

Ric McAnulty
'50 5-window Custom Cab

--
This e-mail messages is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

---