[Oletrucks] Door hinge threads

James Wolford jgwolford at aol.com
Fri Jan 6 12:34:10 MST 2017

I have purchased most of my products from ClassicParts.com of Kansas City.  Recently I ordered a driver's door for my 1957 Chevrolet pick from A2Z auto parts because they were offering free shipping.  The door is a Goodmark brand which I believe is the same every vendor uses.  The door is perfect in every way except the threads the hinges bolt to are coarse instead of fine thread.

I am concerned that this could be an issue down the line as GM obviously made them fine thread for a reason.

Any comments or thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim Wolford