[Oletrucks] Headers

Rick Kremer kremerrak at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 06:58:21 MDT 2016

Harry,

My 54 is running a LT1 with block hugger headers.  The headers were scored on ebay years ago.  They are very well made and all stainless.  The problem is they are for round ports and the LT1 has "D" ports.  The setup is fine but I can't get a good seal so the exhaust leaks.  When the weather warms up a bit more, these headers will be replaced with a set of "D" port block hugger.

Rick
54 1/2 ton
58 panel