[Oletrucks] 1955-1st Door Wing Window Removal/One Piece Window

James E Hays thomasind at nventure.com
Fri Dec 16 17:46:18 MST 2016

Some years ago I removed the door wing windows with a one piece window power lift kit. At times the windows have trouble raising / lowering – don’t trust it – want to go back to crank regulators.

Originally tried to use the stock 55-1 regulators but the window would not raise or lower level binding so went for the power lift kit.

Does anyone know if the earlier – one piece window regulators from the 49~53 trucks would fit – even with relocating the holes if I knew where to put them?

Thanks,
Jim 55-1st 5 window