[Oletrucks] Two basic questions

Jonas Thaler jonasthaler at jonasthaler.com
Sun Nov 1 13:38:52 MST 2015

I have tried to learn how to spend other people’s money (legally) and so far it has not worked for me!

I agree that as long as you don’t drop that major cast iron on your foot you are not hurting anybody putting a V-8 in your truck.  (If you didn’t you would be saying to yourself “I coulda had a V8!! —I’ll be here all week…)  The only rule is that we must all enjoy every step of the hobby and the results of our labors.

Happy November!

jt