[Oletrucks] Fw: Re: oletrucks list still out there??

Jim dcvjrv at att.net
Fri Nov 4 02:29:02 MST 2011

Bob,

That project is still a couple of years down the road and I haven't
really decided on the size.  I do know that it will be a
GM diesel and beyond that I haven't given it much thought.  I need to
finish the 38 Olds and then restore the 39 LaSalle
before SWMBO will let me start on the COE.  :>)

Thanks for the interest,

Jim V.
1932 Chevrolet Deluxe Roadster (restored original)
1938 Oldsmobile Business Coupe - street rod (under construction)
1939 Cadillac LaSalle Touring Sedan (to be restored)
1950 Pontiac Silver Streak 8 Sedan (to be restored)
1955 GMC COE (to be made into a tilt cab rollback wrecker with diesel
engine)
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (like a Chevy Cameo) (restored
original)
1964 Chevrolet Corvair Spyder Convertible (restored original)
1968 Buick GS 400 Convertible (street machine)
1985 Chevrolet Chevette (to be a street machine)